Thursday, January 11, 2007

Garden Collage by Daughter Sury


My nine-year-old daughter Sury is a BUDDING artist!
Look at how beautifully she captured herself in a garden setting. She took a favorite photo of herself holding a bouquet of flowers, and transformed herself into a living, growing and breathtaking part of nature's bounty.
The clouds are made from photocopied "sheet music" that I had lying around. She painted the entire canvas herself!
I added the quote at the bottom, "Nothing is more completely the child of art than a garden." It was also my idea to add the buttons, the rubber-stamped sun and the rhinestone "crown." But I still feel humble next to her splendid artistic genius!

Click on the picture to see an enlargement.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! And yes she is very artistic. I'm sure you will develope that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sury,
    Your pianting collage is really beautiful. It show the beauty and joy in your heart. It is a gift to be able to creat this way!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!