Monday, February 12, 2007

A New Look


You'll notice that my blog looks a bit different...
I've added a third column. And, some stuff has gone missing!

I have no idea what I am doing, really, since I am not a programmer of any sort. There is no three-column template offered by blogger, and therefore no easy way to "convert." I had to find a "hack." Since I really don't understand html code, I have to start from scratch since I can't figure out how to transfer the extra's. My goodies are gone! (or 'widgets' as blog people call them...) It will take me time to get it all re-implemented on my blog. And, I'll be making improvements, of course!

I do have a website, but this is the place that I put most of my effort. The website is more like a gallery of my work. This blog is for techniques and fun stuff. I think this is why it gets so much traffic. Last month I put up an ordinary hit counter, and it was up to over 7,500 this morning. I have been most suprised to learn this, and decided to take the blog a bit more seriously. I want it to be worthwhile and enjoyable resource for dollmaking information. Gosh, what can I say? I am speechless. Thanks so very much for making my little corner of the globe a cozy, comfy place to visit! I'll do what I can to make it better.

Why the third column?
The purpose of the third column is to display more "stuff" in a more organized manner. Its function will be to help identify the best artist materials, gadgets, resources, etc and to make them easy to navigate.

Many of you know that I am very big on techniques. I believe strongly in putting many things on the "palette." Information is key to creativity!
Please bear with me as I tamper with my blog!

At this time, I am taking suggestions, wishes, etc. Please give me feedback!
This blog is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!