Sunday, April 13, 2008

Make my Day Award


I have been awarded an award for making somebody's day with my blog...What a nice suprise!
The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to present it to those whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

Thank you Sherrie!

I pass the You Make My Day Award To.....
Patti La Valley. Because she has been so friendly since I have "known" her online, and since she lives in Ranier OR which is not too far from me, in Seattle WA.... and I hope sometime soon our paths will cross, we can meet in person, have tea and play dolls!

I also pass this award to Patti Medaris Culea who really got me up on the bandwagon about 5 years ago. She invited me to contribute to her book, and even sent me a wonderful "dolly goodie bag" in Israel. I'll never forget that. Patti, you are the apple of my eye.

And to Li Hertzi, who's art is fun and full of "juice." There is nothing quite like it! Thank you, Li, for allowing me to be a part of your book, too. It was just so much fun and so inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. FifthChildStudio1:42 PM

    You have not added a journal entry recently....hope everything is okay. I love the "You Make My Day". You just made mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!