Friday, September 05, 2008

Sock Dolls

Neta Amir from Tel Aviv, Israel invited me to come to her new sock doll workshop. I sure wish I could go! But alas Seattle is very far...

Look at what she can do with socks- quite amazing!!I did find her advertisement fun and inspirational, and I am sure you will agree!

According the the advertisement, Neta will be teaching small groups how to create the dolls, make the faces, and create unique embellishments. She promises that these dolls will each have a "unique spirit." Looks like fun! I certainly believe her.

Neta's work can be seen at http://bobilina.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Rivkah, thank you so much for featuring me, and thanks so much for all the comments, I was so excited to read:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!