Thursday, November 05, 2009

Helping Hand from Heaven

This morning a friend from Israel shared a photo of a sunset from last night. It looks like a hand coming down from Heaven. The photo was taken in the city of Tzfat, where I used to live.
I think this is so beautiful, I just had to share it. It calms me, and it's so warm and fuzzy, you know... I needed that hand today. It gave me the inspiration to move forward on a doll project that I just kept blocking myself from even starting. I'll get right to work!

4 comments:

  1. simply fantastic sight...
    lilian, denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful. It is very comforting. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:36 AM

    You are right, it is exceptional and very comforting. I also feel the same when rays of light fan out from the clouds to the ground. They look just like a pathway for help and inspiration. By the way I like the post where you show to make a cloth doll look like it is made of clay. Thanks for all your great tips and posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!