Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lily Bean

Lily Bean DesignsYou may have noticed that I have a new twitter page with a customized background. I am as pleased as punch. If you tweet, you know that custom backgrounds can be for the birds if you don't know how.
To my great fortune, I found a delightful shop on Etsy created by a delightful and talented graphic designer named Dana. Her shop is Lily Bean Designs.
Dana created a perfect background with my logo on it (something absolutely mysterious to me) and her price was so reasonable even a doll artist could afford it ;-) She also created my new Etsy Doll Shop Banner. It was such a treat, I tell ya.
If you need graphic design help, contact my new friend Dana. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!